27.10.13

The Golden Hour

Today my sister and I took a drive down to Lakes Park, a beautiful park that has a ton of things to do from just walking around and seeing all of the natural beauty, to renting boats and kayaks or even bikes. It's a really fun place. We were there during the golden hour-just as the sun was about to set and everything was illuminated in a gorgeous warm, golden glow.  
There was a cool breeze and a fall festival was going on with pumpkin patches which made it feel a little more like October.
There were so many adorable bunnies hopping around...
I loved that it felt so much like Fall even though I live in Florida...the trees seemed to be changing colors here too...
I had so much fun today with my sister...she's very talented and we always have a blast when were together. We can make anything 10x funnier than what it really is and I love the times we get to hang out together when were not both super busy.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful light and the pictures too! (But it would be seriously unfair not to mention the sandals too;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (: and thanks-I got the sandals for only $3! haha

      Delete
  2. I love golden hour and how the light makes everything this glowy golden shade. Very cute dress,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Favorite time to take pictures (: and thank you! (:

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous Autumn light, I especially love that first photo. And how cute there were bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so beautiful! The light is phenomenal, too - great timing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan! (: I always love photgraphing during the golden hour (:

      Delete
  5. Love the lighting in these! Happy to be a new follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and style! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is some great photography! The first photo is mesmerizing I absolutely adore it :). Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Tori! So glad you stopped by my blog (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...